Thursday, January 13, 2011


SIMPLE THINGS ABOUT ME

I am a usual boy with a usual life. I laugh when it was a joke, smile when i feel happy and used to cry whenever I felt despair and lonely. So, this is would be my life, Now or never, like it or not, I have to live this life. Becuz I always know that I am not gonna live 4eva, Juz want to live when I'm alive..
About me..? Who I am..? It would not be such a big deal.
The truth is I really don't know about it and what I must learn from it. Everything seems so fast and confusing. If you asked me now, I would not know the answer either.
Perhaps life is just like this, it is up to me to find the meaning in our life. Till today, I still look for meaning in my life and the things that beyond the shadow of doubt that I really believed. Something that I can build my life on.
Maybe I am the colourfull on the outside, but on the inside I am nothing but fluff. A am just like walking, talking marshmallow peep. There is nothing about me that is not skin deep. i feel like I am bragging my latest conquest and all of the rest of my stupid shallow little life.. Yes I mean life is void of meaning..
If it is true that we have a soul, do we have a choice where we want to born in..? Do we have a choice to be a man, a woman, a gay man or a lesbian..? What if I was born in America..? Or in Afghanistan..? Would I be happier than now..?

No comments:

Post a Comment